Tuesday, July 11, 2006

all about andrea

My roommate Andrea is a trip. She is seriously one of the funniest people I know. One of the best things about living with her is that we both have this tendency to randomly break out into song after the other of us says anything remotely close to an existing song lyric.

These are some of the things she says regularly that I love.

1. "Seriously"
2. "Do you hate me?"
3. "Everything is fine" (especially in a high pitched voice after seing a cockroach)
4. "I hate feet".
5. "I´m taking my boyfriend [meaning the fan] to bed with me"
6. "I love it!"

Andrea is from Pittsburgh, studied International Relations and Spanish in college, and says that "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" (the movie) is the story of her family´s life (they are from Cyprus).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee. I hate feet too.

Andrew J. Hill said...

Dear Pam,

I laughed out loud (LOL) at the comments from your friend Andrea, because Migdalia would always say: "You hate me!" ....and then we would all crack up!

Glad to hear you are doing well. Thanks for keeping us posted on your progress!