Thursday, June 05, 2008

my first visitors are coming!

Perhaps this doesn't exactly merit its own post, but I am excited to share that some of my dearest friends on earth, Cara (on the right in the photo) and her husband Judson, are coming to visit, along with their son and Cara's parents at the end of this month. I cannot wait to share the ssights and sounds and wonders of Nicaragua with them...my very first visitors in over 2 years!

And just a public service announcement...if anyone reading this blog would like to send something down with them for me, leave a comment or shoot me an email and I will give you their contact info should you not have it. :-)

(I am also very excited that Claire--pictured at left in the photo will also be in Nicaragua with her husband and daughter for a Food for the Hungry training this fall! Yippee!)

2 comments:

Derek and Claire Plantenga said...

Yaaaay! We're excited too!!! :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Of course this merits its own post! And hopefully future posts as well as you recap your adventures for us! :)