Friday, November 16, 2007

what a dream reveals

I've had one of those weeks where I wondered what on earth I am doing here, whether anyone actually cares about who I am and what I do, and whether or not I am actually making any difference in anyone's life.

Now that that's out there, here's my dream from last night: I dreamt I had taken a special fertility pill that made me pregnant, and I had just found out. I think I was happy. Then suddenly I was in Phoenix, househunting with my old friends Dawn and Brie. I think we were having a good time. They were taking me around to see houses that were former crime scenes or formerly involved in legal disputes of various kinds. Right before I woke up we were going to see a 2 bedroom that had formerly belonged to one of their ex-boyfriends. I don't remember how I felt about that.

That is all.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I am delighted to have been part of that randomness, Pammie. All my ex boyfriends were criminal, indeed. :)