Monday, October 01, 2007

there and back again










I had a wonderful time reconnecting with old friends back in Texas (and Phoenix!) over the last 13 days--and just want to say thank you to all of you for the overwhelming shower of love, support, encouragement, and hospitality you poured out over me...I am refreshed, inspired, grateful, and beyond blessed to have friends like y'all.


But, it is good to be back in my own living room, sharing life with my wonderful roommate, and gearing up for the return to "normal" life here.


More reflections on the trip manana.


p.s. Thanks, Texas, for giving me a glimpse of autumn again.





3 comments:

WWG said...

Hi, Cool photos, Good Blog :)
Look from Quebec Canada
http://www.wwg1.com

WWG :)

Dawn said...

Pam, to quote my old friend Aaron (from utsa), "You look F-HINE!" :) Looks like you had a great time. Miss you!

pamela said...

thanks, dawn. you are sweet.