Thursday, December 29, 2005

blessed

I have been so blessed over this Christmas holiday (despite a brief bout with sickness on Christmas Eve). I hardly know where to begin.

Perhaps with the girls night out birthday present from my friend Cara (manicure, A French dinner, a live nativity, and trimming the tree--so fun!).

Perhaps with the delicious dinner on Christmas day, spent with dear church friends and their extended family.

Perhaps with the sweet and fascinating group international students who have been staying at our church for the last 2 weeks, who put on an amazing dinner and show last night--a veritable feast of Asian cuisine and musical/dramatic talent!

Perhaps with my delightful niece and nephew, who actually know who I am now!

Perhaps with the joy of singing carols of praise Christmas morning among my church family.

Perhaps with the generous and thoughtful gifts I received from family and friends.

Or perhaps I will simply treasure all of these things in my heart.

Glory to God in the highest, and on earth, peace.

No comments: