Thursday, June 28, 2007

the next 10 days

Early tomorrow morning (5am to be exact) I board a bus for Costa Rica, where 12 hours later I will catch a plane that will take me through Panama City en route to the Dominican Republic, where I will spend the next 10 days serving alongside a team from my home church in San Antonio, TX in a small community near the Haitian border called La Meseta, where we will be engaged in ministry projects through FH that address both physical and spiritual needs there. It will be my 4th visit in the last 5 years, and I could not be more excited to have the opportunity to see old friends from home and kids that remember my name without ever having to ask me.

This great adventure, however, means that I will be away from this blog until Sunday, July 8th. I will miss you, my faithful online readers (all 5 of you), but I promise lots of good stories and photos when I return.

3 John 13-14

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Have a fantastic time! Praying for you! And when you get back you'll find out all about our son! :) Love ya!

Heather Olson said...

Are you sure there's only 5 of us?

Have a wonderful time!!!!!

soupablog said...

buenviaje'mela

(this makes at least 6)