Saturday, September 13, 2008

noble sosten

One of the most beautiful songs I sang in Mexico at the conference I attended back in July was this one--Noble Sosten. It's all about how God is the one who maintains our hope, who sustains us in the struggle, who gives us peace. How when we are weak, He is there to hold us up, that we might not lose heart, that we might not fear death.

Every time I sing it, it brings tears to my eyes. How I need You in these hours, Lord. You seem far away, but You are still my only hope.

Noble sosten de la esperanza mia
Fuerte bendita de vida eterna
Tan solo el alma, que en Tus fuerzas fia
//Tiene paz//

//Mi sosten es Jesus
Nunca en la lucha desmayar podre//

Dura es la lucha, dificil la tarea
Mas Tu me dotas, de Tu gran poder
Mi espiritu renuevas, con la idea nueva
//De vencer//

Yo soy muy debil, pero en Ti soy fuerte
Nunca en las luchas desmayar podre
Si Tu estas conmigo ni a la misma muerte
//Temere//

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noble Sosten....pone mi corazon chiquito de la emocion me gusta mucho igualmente y siento que mi espiritu se goza cada vez que la escucho...por cierto gracias por postear la lyric lo voy a tratar de cantar manana en una visita a los enfermos con mis padres...

Besos amor!

Anonymous said...

Wow, i love this song too. I'm an mk from Mexico and grew up hearing it as far back as i can remember. It is one of those songs that i have come to appreciate more and more as i have grown older, now in college, and to take the message to heart that God is our Support and Hope.

=-)