Monday, January 23, 2006

monday musings

1. Everything at Beto's is good. I should eat there more often--not just Friday night.

2. That new NBC show "The Book of Daniel" has some flaws (especially in its characterization of Jesus), but the most interesting thing about it is the man Daniel himself. His theology may not match my own, but he's a very likeable guy, and I find myself routing for him to resolve the (overly dramatic and) complicated situations in his life favorably.

3. I made a difference to at least 4 students Saturday by leading a workshop on Group Stages and Dynamics as part of a student leadership conference. Whee.

4. Sadly, the West Wing will wrap up its 7th and final season while I am in the Dominican Republic for my FH training. Mental note: get someone to tape the finale for me.

5. My new favorite recipe is for Italian Sausage/Tortellini soup. I made a heaping pot of it for dinner with the girls in the college bible study I lead, and had the leftovers for lunch today. Yum.

1 comment:

soupablog said...

Italian Sausage/Tortellini soup
...
Make some soup.
Do a happy dance.
Call Amy.
Set a time.
Come over.
Did you forget the soup?
Go home.
Get the soup.
Come over with the soup.
Eat soup with the Soups.
Do a happy dance.